Elevate your career with two of the leading lifting equipment manufacturers in the industry. Xtreme Manufacturing and Snorkel are growing. Come be a part of our success and grow with us!!
Xtreme Manufacturing is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to promote, sell, and distribute Snorkel and Xtreme products and services who are prepared to be ‘hands-on’ and willing to drive the demo truck for sales. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work within a busy and dynamic global sales team, across a number of leading industry brands. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Incentive Package includes:
• Competitive pay • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays • 401k Retirement Plan • Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life • Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct and coordinate promotion and sale of Snorkel and Xtreme products/services including the development of new markets, increase share of existing market, and obtain competitive position in the aerial work platform and forklift industry. • Analyze sales statistics, demographics, and other sales related data and formulate a sales plan to assist in promoting sales to end users, distributers, and dealers to achieve sales goals. • Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develop sales campaigns to achieve personal sales goals and goals of company. • Recruit, motivate, train, and manage territory sales reps and achieve individual and team sales/revenue goals. • Manage your time and territory to optimize sales efforts and efficiencies. • Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with some overtime as needed, 80% travel. • Other duties as assigned by Management
Other Sales Related Tasks
• Assist dealer and/or distributer salesmen on retail sales calls. • Make unassisted sales calls including cold calls, sales calls on existing customers, and sales calls on potential customers. • Interface between customer and Snorkel/Xtreme on service problems, engineering, parts and sales in promoting and improving relationships with dealers & end users. • Represent Snorkel and Xtreme at trade shows and trade association meetings to promote our brands. • Assist other departments and Ahern family companies as needed. • Perform additional sales related tasks as outlined by VP of Sales. • Other duties as assigned by Management
Training • Provide product knowledge and training to customers, end users, and /or dealer sales representatives. • Conduct, schedule, and facilitate Xtreme and Snorkel sales training schools. • Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate Snorkel and Xtreme factory tours with clients. • Conduct equipment demonstrations while on sales calls with customers and potential buyers. • Other duties as assigned by Management
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Language skills – o Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. o Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or employees of the organization. ?
• Mathematical skills – o Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. o Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Reasoning ability – o Ability to apply common sense/understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. o Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standard and dynamic situations.
• Computer skills – o Proficient in Microsoft Office. ? Word ? Excel ? Power Point ? Outlook o Experience using CLM or CRM preferred.
• Driving Skills – o Good driving record. o Ability to drive a vehicle including a light truck and load / unload various types of equipment. o Ability to safely tow, load and unload a small equipment trailer.
• Education- o High school diploma or equivalent required. o Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred. o A minimum of 5 years sales related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years experience in equipment sales and/or the equipment rental industry • Must be able to read, write, and speak English • Must be able to pass drug test and background check • Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
Ahern Rentals is an equipment rental company with locations primarily in the southwestern United States. Founded in 1953 with one location in Las Vegas, Nevada, Ahern has expanded through organic growth and today offers rental equipment to customers through our 85 locations in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New... Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington. We serve a diverse base of customers, including commercial and residential construction companies, industrial companies, utilities, convention centers, municipalities and homeowners. Many of our customers operate in several of the different markets we serve and have been with us for over a decade. We are committed to building relationships with customers and potential customers, working with customers on an ongoing basis and are always actively looking into new business opportunities.